Thursday, April 5, 2012

Reciprocation

there you are, with that longing look.
you do realize fully of your unrequited love. wait, not unrequited. more like forbidden?

you would definitely laugh at the word forbidden.
and laugh at me for saying it.

"it's not that i've done something adultery! platonic! platonic it is!" you would brush it off.

but still, there you are. right next to me. with that longing look towards him.
a look i'll never get from you, i suppose.

* * *

you cannot lose something you never have, they said
and yet here i am mourning

you'll have all those judgement of me and my fall-for-the-unavailable tendency in your head
and i know you probably secretly laughing at me

"oh how i am in misery" the phrase, with mockery, should do

and just probably too, you are secretly pitying me
or even better, pitying yourself for my stupidity (and maybe your stupidity too?)

and yet you are here, next to me, squeezing my hand, supporting me for the lost of something i never have.

* * *

so there they are, in a dim light of a livehouse. drowned within the crowd and the noise.
with all the paradoxes possible to happen at once. hand in hand. fingers entangled.

longing,

sadly not for each other.





-------

finally a writing?
it's amazing no matter how much i've been K8ed, AKG is forever my muse

1 comment:

Kampus Teknologi Terbaik said...

SEED SEA TOOLS WITH MINIMUM AND MECHANICAL MINIMUM MAKING
http://rindra.blog.dinus.ac.id/2016/09/01/alat-tanam-benih-jagung-dengan-tuas-pengungkit-dan-mekanik-pembuat-lubang/
www.dinus.ac.id